Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Products coming soon.......

I've already mentioned the coffee of the month that starting in March, but be on the lookout for some other new things kicking around the old shop. I'll officially be selling select Bodum products soon, which I chose mainly because they have a great combination of high style and high quality. More to come on this...

Also, coming soon, RR t-shirts! Yep, you'll be stylin' in our all-organic cotton shirts. Again more to come on this, as I'm hoping to have these in stock in March!

And finally, YES FINALLY, I'll be starting up the Beanmail email newsletter again to keep you all apprised of what's coming up with RR!! I mentioned this clear back in Dec., but never got around to it. Plus, I think I've been talking about starting Beanmail up again for almost all of 2007, well, March is it! Look for the first Beanmail to come very soon (this week, even perhaps?!?)... and drop me a line if you've not already signed up on our website!