Sunday, April 27, 2008

My other favorite beverage...

Just finished loading two fermenters with some homebrew.

The carboy on the left has an American wheat beer, which I have to admit I got a little lazy with. Didn't do too much hoping or adding specialty grains or extracts... just a straight wheat extract with liberty hops. Hopefully, it isn't too boring.

The white bucket on the right has a new version of my Orange Juice Beer. It should be a nice light amber ale with a strong orange flavor. I've done a couple different varieties of this beer for the summer in the past it always works out well.

If you are picking up coffee towards the end of May, ask me about it and we'll split a bottle!

Speaking of coffee- I have a couple new coffees on their way! A new variety of Sumatra Gayo Mountain and a Tanzanian Peaberry. They should be in stock by the end of the week and, of course, more details will follow shortly... But I can tell you that the samples I had were outstanding!